Change a gesture type
The gesture type can be changed by clicking the gesture name in on the desired gesture in the Layer Inspector. A menu will appear from which you can choose a new gesture type.
- Tap: activated by a single tap, when the touch ends.
- Double Tap: activated by two taps in quick succession.
- Long Tap: activated by a tap that is held down.
- Left/Right/Up/Down Swipe: activated by a swipe across the layer in the specified direction.
- Touch Down: activated as soon as the touch begins
- Touch Up: activated as soon as the touch ends on the link
- Mouse Over: activated when the mouse pointer enters the bounds of the link
- Mouse Out: activated when the mouse pointer leaves the bounds of the link
- 3D Touch: activated when pressing the screen with a 3D Touch compatible device
- State Change: when a link is created from a behavior group, this gesture is activated when the specified behavior is reached, see using state change gestures
Behavior-Only Gesture Types
These behavior types are only available within the Behavior Designer
- Button Press: Causes the link to follow button-like behavior including automatically returning to the original state
- Button Hover: Used for creating button hover effects, automatically returns to the original state on mouse out
- Scroll: Activated while scrolling over the specified range of a scroll group, see using scroll gestures