Select and deselect layers
Learning about layer selection is important for efficiently managing your screens. Once a layer is selected it can be moved, resized, deleted, renamed and more.
Ways to select a layer
- Click on it in the canvas
- Click on it in the layer list
Ways to select multiple layers
- Hold shift while clicking on layers in the canvas. You can select layers on a single screen, or across multiple screens.
- Hold command while clicking layers in the layer list.
- Hold shift while clicking layers in the layer list to make a continuous selection.
Ways to deselect layers
- Click into an empty area of the canvas
- Hold command and click a layer to remove it from a selection of multiple layers.